Terms & Conditions
Due to safety regulations and concerns, Steel Tile Co. kindly requests the following from customers picking up products from Steel Tile Co.
1) Upon completion of your order, a representative from Steel Tile Co. will contact you to schedule a pick up date and time.
2) Please arrive on time for your pickup, as our shipping bays are extremely busy. Missing your pick up time could result in long wait times before your products can be loaded .
3) When arriving to Steel Tile Co. please park in a designated spot, or outside the gate if no spots are available. Proceed to the office.
4) When arriving in the office, all required documentation will be completed. If you need to add anything to your order, please do so at this time.
5) You will now be directed to the shipping bay in which you may pick up your order.
6) The shipping staff will assist you in loading your order. Thank you for your business.
* Please do not enter the building when waiting to pick up an order. This area is for employees only.
* Please arrive in a vehicle suited to pick up the amount of material you have ordered.
* It is unlikely roofing panels fit into cars or vans and the Steel Tile Co. staff does not have the equipment necessary to load into these type of vehicles. This could result in you being turned away.
* Steel Tile Co. cannot load enclosed trailers.
* Please ensure your trailer can hold the load of your order. Each roofing panel weighs approximately 1 lb per square foot.
* If arriving with a trailer, please ensure you have all strapping required to tie down your load and any visual flags needed.
* Lumber is not free. Any lumber needed to support a load or roofing panels will be charged at $1 / lineal foot.
* Smoking is not permitted anywhere on Steel Tile Co. property
* All orders must be removed (picked up or delivered) from Steel Tile Co. within 30 days of the production date or the customers requested completion date.
Failing to remove the order from Steel Tile Co. will result in the customer forfeiting the deposit. The order will be terminated at this time.
* All returns must be made within 30 days of the pickup or delivery date. Returns will not be accepted outside of the stated time frame. A restocking fee of 20% applies to all returns.
* No returns on panels, slit coil or custom trims.
* All orders require a 50% deposit at the time of the order. Orders $1000 and less must be paid in full at the time of the order.
* Final payment method must be supplied at the time of the order, to avoid further shipping delays. Credit Card authorization is the preferred method.
* All orders must be paid in full, even if only part of the order is being picked up or shipped. No exceptions.
* Orders will not be accepted without complete contact, phone and shipping information including address and postal code.